Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Defining the Problem
Many people think you have to start with the solution. But that isn't really the way it works. In life and in college I learned that "Defining the problem and formulating a useful question regarding it" is actually the most important thing that anyone can do. Once any problem is properly formulated into a useful question, then millions of minds around the world can seek an answer to that question and begin to work to solve the problem. But, until the question is formulated into a simplified useful phrase often the problems stay muddled and unsolved for generations. So, the single most important thing any of us can actually do is to define the problems of the human race so that others can find solutions to those problems. By succinctly defining problems we thereby begin to solve those problems and solutions not only can be found, they WILL be found.