Top 10 Posts This Month
- A deadly California wildfire was set to cover up a woman's Murder
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Writing about Angels and your experiences with them might help mankind through these difficult times
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- Brazen ransomware attack on US unit of Chinese banking giant has financial sector on alert
- The main problem with the 3rd industrial revolution?
- Does Earth Become the water planet New Deva?
- How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Defining the Problem
Many people think you have to start with the solution. But that isn't really the way it works. In life and in college I learned that "Defining the problem and formulating a useful question regarding it" is actually the most important thing that anyone can do. Once any problem is properly formulated into a useful question, then millions of minds around the world can seek an answer to that question and begin to work to solve the problem. But, until the question is formulated into a simplified useful phrase often the problems stay muddled and unsolved for generations. So, the single most important thing any of us can actually do is to define the problems of the human race so that others can find solutions to those problems. By succinctly defining problems we thereby begin to solve those problems and solutions not only can be found, they WILL be found.