As a part of a 3 month collaboration between scientists, researchers and a TV production company. This one is the real deal begin quote from Time magazine:
"---his prostheses are already available; his organs are scientific prototypes: and his blood , made from plastic, is a harbinger of breakthroughs to come."
"We are approaching a point where technology can fully replace the functionality of the human body." end quote from:
Health and Science section of the latest Time Magazine with the pope on the cover on page 12.
Sight restoring eyes
Full Service heart
for example: begin quote, "Plastic blood designed by the University of Sheffield. Unique blend of plastic molecules with into atom cores can bind oxygen to release in the body. Potential: Still in it's very early experimental stages. It could one day be used by paramedics in emergencies(as a blood replacement). end quote from page 12 pope on cover Time magazine.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling