As a part of a 3 month collaboration between scientists, researchers and a TV production company. This one is the real deal begin quote from Time magazine:
"---his prostheses are already available; his organs are scientific prototypes: and his blood , made from plastic, is a harbinger of breakthroughs to come."
"We are approaching a point where technology can fully replace the functionality of the human body." end quote from:
Health and Science section of the latest Time Magazine with the pope on the cover on page 12.
Sight restoring eyes
Full Service heart
for example: begin quote, "Plastic blood designed by the University of Sheffield. Unique blend of plastic molecules with into atom cores can bind oxygen to release in the body. Potential: Still in it's very early experimental stages. It could one day be used by paramedics in emergencies(as a blood replacement). end quote from page 12 pope on cover Time magazine.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge