Top 10 Posts This Month
- A deadly California wildfire was set to cover up a woman's Murder
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- Writing about Angels and your experiences with them might help mankind through these difficult times
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- Brazen ransomware attack on US unit of Chinese banking giant has financial sector on alert
- Does Earth Become the water planet New Deva?
- How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs
- If your Dog gets Hit by a porcupine tail
Monday, February 25, 2013
The Craziness of Life
Silver Linings Playbook just wrecked me. Have you ever been wrecked by a movie? For example, the last 10 or 15 minutes of the movie I got up and walked out and went to the bathroom it got so weird for me. I never do that. I haven't done that since I was a kid watching horror movies. But this one really got me. I think it's because I have met many people in my life that had various psychological issues. And you usually feel pretty helpless because there usually isn't a lot you can do to help them other than hope they make it through the day and the next and the next without killing anyone or themselves. I think this is why the movie upset me. I once had a girlfriend in 1969 who just came back from Haight Ashbury in San Francisco. She was young and I was naive and didn't know about all this kind of stuff yet. She tried to jump out of my 1968 Camaro as I drove down the freeway at 70 mph in Los Angeles. The only reason she didn't succeed and die was that I was stronger than she was and the steering wheel didn't break off from the stress of me holding onto it with one hand and preventing her from jumping out with the other. I was pretty traumatized for about 3 days from that. But when she got home she just got ready and went to work but I was a wreck. So, a few experiences with friends like this when you least expect them and you would be pretty upset and freaked out too.