Top 10 Posts This Month
- A deadly California wildfire was set to cover up a woman's Murder
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- Writing about Angels and your experiences with them might help mankind through these difficult times
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- Brazen ransomware attack on US unit of Chinese banking giant has financial sector on alert
- Does Earth Become the water planet New Deva?
- How AI could power the climate breakthrough the world needs
- If your Dog gets Hit by a porcupine tail
Monday, February 25, 2013
Silver Linings Playbook: The movie
I just watched why Jennifer Lawrence won an Oscar for Best Actress tonight. I think for me, it was the single scariest movie so far this year. I guess I have known so many people over the years that had issues like the two in this movie that I wasn't sure who I was scared more for, her or him during the movie. Jennifer Lawrence was captivating and completely believable and so was Bradley Cooper. Both really great actors right along with Robert De Niro. If you want to see really great acting watch this movie but be prepared to wince a lot worrying about the characters in the movie.