Thursday, February 21, 2013

Of Archangels and Soul Travel

My first conscious memory at age 2 in 1950 is of Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels coming to my Scottish Grandmother and I at night while she sang to me in her Scottish Brogue, "Hark, the Herald Angels sing", as I lay in her lap dying from whooping cough. I remember them appearing as she sang in a large ball of light 10 to 15 feet in diameter. The light was so bright it lit up the whole room we were in. They had come to heal me from whooping cough so I wouldn't die I realize now. I was overwhelmed by the whole experience and the Angel Soldiers with armor from their necks to their feet with shoulder length hair of various colors and individually colored armor changed the vibration of my whole being and body and healed me physically and spiritually at that moment. They smiled at me like I was one of them. I can't remember them leaving so I think I must have fallen asleep from the peace of seeing them there in their very bright light. However, I think I wanted to be like them especially because they saved me from death. So, I wanted to soul travel and heal others like they had healed me. So, I aspired to become like them as I lived on and grew older and grew up.

1 comment:

New said...

nice blog, yours information is very effective. the information about TravelTechnology IS TOO GOOD.
LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE

http://www.wizie.com/technology.htm