To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Of Archangels and Soul Travel
My first conscious memory at age 2 in 1950 is of Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels coming to my Scottish Grandmother and I at night while she sang to me in her Scottish Brogue, "Hark, the Herald Angels sing", as I lay in her lap dying from whooping cough. I remember them appearing as she sang in a large ball of light 10 to 15 feet in diameter. The light was so bright it lit up the whole room we were in. They had come to heal me from whooping cough so I wouldn't die I realize now. I was overwhelmed by the whole experience and the Angel Soldiers with armor from their necks to their feet with shoulder length hair of various colors and individually colored armor changed the vibration of my whole being and body and healed me physically and spiritually at that moment. They smiled at me like I was one of them. I can't remember them leaving so I think I must have fallen asleep from the peace of seeing them there in their very bright light. However, I think I wanted to be like them especially because they saved me from death. So, I wanted to soul travel and heal others like they had healed me. So, I aspired to become like them as I lived on and grew older and grew up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nice blog, yours information is very effective. the information about TravelTechnology IS TOO GOOD.
LOOK AT THIS WEBSITE
http://www.wizie.com/technology.htm
Post a Comment