My daughter wanted me to see a specific set of Crystals that she said were spectacular and she was right. So, they were out shopping in Mt. Shasta recently and asked me to meet them at them at "The Crystal Room" there in the city. So, when I met them there I experienced "The Enlightenment" Crystal that is two or 3 feet high and it felt like the room was filled with at least 10,000 people praying which can happen with some crystals if you are sensitive to them. So, if you happen to be in the Mt. Shasta area or passing through on Interstate 5 going north or south from anywhere from Seattle, Canada or San Diego or anywhere try to get to the Crystal Room (call to see what their hours are) and experience the Crystals and artwork and various things there. I was pretty amazed at the experience as an intuitive I had with many of the crystals there.
I was reading somewhere recently where all the knowledge of the human race could be stored on a few grams of DNA. Crystals also have this kind of property and many researchers and trying to find ways to put information in and ways to get it out repeatedly from both DNA and Crystals because both have this property whether it is pieces of sand or larger crystals or DNA.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
No comments:
Post a Comment