Don't read this if you haven't seen the last Episode this year of Downton Abbey!
My son saw this in Orange County last week with my Cousin and his wife and he called me afterwards to tell me something awful happened in the last episode this year on Downton Abbey.
So, I was sort of prepared for something bad to happen in the end of season for Downton Abbey this year. So, when it actually happened I wasn't as bothered as my son and my wife. My wife, like my son was really upset about the end of Downton Abbey this season. But I was prepared for it and went through it okay. When one of characters got really beat up by two men at a country faire I thought maybe that was it. But then, right when everything is sort of happy happy joy joy then boom you lose a whole character that is pivotal to the whole Downton Abbey story. That sort of pissed me off like it did my son.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Ways to survive Climate changes