Temperatures suddenly dropped not only here in Northern California on the coast but across the U.S. to more normal temperatures for this time of year. Yesterday and the whole last week I was walking around in bermuda shorts but not today. It is a few hours before noon and it is only 49 degrees Fahrenheit. When I got up early to drive my daughters and wife somewhere this morning it was 41 degrees. Yesterday the same time it was around 69 or 70 and mid 70s by 2 or 3 so we finally have snapped into the cold of late fall. When we returned this morning home I noticed leaves had blown across the driveway too. It seems the wind has picked up also like it often does in the Fall and Spring.
I noticed some places in the U.S. are expecting snow. Still pretty early for that but not unheard of especially after the 4 feet of snow some states got recently.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment