I tried to share this article with you because if you live anywhere in the world and come to California and expect to drive from Monterey to Morro Bay, or anywhere in between this affects your journey on Highway 1 in California through Big Sur. However, the software is very unusual so I displayed it the best I could here:
begin quote from:
1 day ago ... ... slide from Highway 1 in Big Sur, one of the biggest problems is: Where will the coastal commission let them put all that dirt? ... more preview.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement