Monday, February 18, 2013

The Crystal Room

My daughter wanted me to see a specific set of Crystals that she said were spectacular and she was right. So, they were out shopping in Mt. Shasta recently and asked me to meet them at them at "The Crystal Room" there in the city. So, when I met them there I experienced "The Enlightenment" Crystal that is two or 3 feet high and it felt like the room was filled with at least 10,000 people praying which can happen with some crystals if you are sensitive to them. So, if you happen to be in the Mt. Shasta area or passing through on Interstate 5 going north or south from anywhere from Seattle, Canada or San Diego or anywhere try to get to the Crystal Room (call to see what their hours are) and experience the Crystals and artwork and various things there. I was pretty amazed at the experience as an intuitive I had with many of the crystals there.

I was reading somewhere recently where all the knowledge of the human race could be stored on a few grams of DNA. Crystals also have this kind of  property and many researchers and trying to find ways to put information in and ways to get it out repeatedly from both DNA and Crystals because both have this property whether it is pieces of sand or larger crystals or DNA.

No comments: