Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Invoking God to live in your body with you

This is not something someone should lightly do.

For me, I was 15 and I thought I was going to die. So, I did this while in a state of terror expecting to die. So, I  screamed to God to join me in my body. God joined me in my body and never left.

For me, this was better than dying which I knew I was going to do. However, if you do this you are no longer exactly a human being anymore. Can you die? Possibly not. Although the experience is a little like dying in that the rules you must live by completely change. The closest way I can describe to you what happens would be it would be like marrying God and so then you both live in the same body.

What happened?

First, within 3 months time my physical appearance completely changed. I didn't even look like the same person at all. I didn't feel like the same person at all. I didn't think like the same person at all.

I think a Christian might call this: "Being Born Again". But, I think a better description might be how the Prophets in tthe Bible Speak about this or how even Jesus Speaks about this.

It isn't really like being a human being anymore. It is different than what most humans experience at this point.

It is similar in that you appear still to be human. But, you sort of know you aren't like most other people anymore also.

My reaction was that I didn't want to scare people to death by revealing what had happened to me. When I say, "I didn't want to scare people to death this is literally what I mean. I was scared enough with God living in my body because I never quite knew what to expect next in my life.

I might be aware of almost anything at any time. I might walk by someone and know they would die soon. The full awareness of this might make me want to faint and I can remember falling to my knees a couple of times experiencing people going to die soon. It was as if a part of me was dying with them. And I wondered why God would want me to know this?

Over time I realized God wanted me to accompany people from death to a better place on the other side. Because I literally lived in the world of both the living and the dead which is where God lives too.

I, over time realized Death (at least the way humans think about it is not a real thing). I saw how we are souls and how my fear of death had allowed God the use of my Body as a vehicle here on earth when I invoked God into my body. But, Death as I perceived it as a child didn't really exist at all because we are souls.

I realized I was very lucky to have had this experience because I was forced to live a set of rules more like an Angel or Arcangel. I would never be a criminal. I would never harm human beings. Because God lived inside my body death would be instant if I did either of those things.

So, instead I decided to start learning my trade which was a little like becoming an angel or arcangel I suppose.

So, I starting learning how to help and to heal people wherever I was. Sometimes since I could see people's auras a lot I could see people getting out of hand where they could be violent with each other and so I would change the energy in the group so violence wouldn't ensue. This was something I was learning to do. I began to see people mostly like children a lot where they didn't control their thoughts and emotions and then almost anything could happen in a group of people being that out of control.

In my late 20s I realized I could change any person's behavior if I needed to. However, the penalty even for me doing this unless it was an emergency and people might die from it likely would be my own death. So, I had to use this ability like a parent would when all the people around you are your own children.

So, finally by about age 30 to 32 I finally started to get comfortable with God in my body and realized it was a complete blessing not only for myself but for all mankind and all life around me. But, it was at times terrifying between the ages of 15 and around 30 to have so many completely supernatural experiences going on. I suppose I was getting a PHD in learning to live with God in my body during these 15 to 17 years time.

By God's Grace


I suppose this is what it means to become a MAN or a WOMAN of God where every moment of your life is dedicated to serving God and because of this your job is to help take care of all life around you by supernatural means. However, this does take a lot of training for this all to work right and it doesn't usually happen overnight, just like learning any other trade in life.

As you are being trained, sometimes God is patient and sometimes God is not. And the times when you have to "Learn or die" in regard to something are pretty terrifying. But, if you don't give up trying you can accomplish anything because you are being trained by God.

By God's Grace


If you are reading this and don't believe in God it likely will be strange for you.

However, the best way I can put this is: "There are no atheists in Foxholes".

In other words when things get bad enough in your life you might invoke God to live with you in your life and body too out of complete and utter desperation like I did at age 15.

If you have ever experienced something like feeling you are being murdered periodically through something like childhood epilepsy like I was from 10 to 15 then you too might invoke God into your body just before you die.

By God's Grace

No comments: