Friday, April 1, 2016

What is it like to be a precognitive psychic

If you have ever had a deja vu that came true or a vision or dream that came true then in this sense at least you are a precognitive psychic. It's just that you might not do this all the time or decide to get better at this.

The most I am aware of is about 10% more than the average person on any given day about what is going to happen next. For me, personally, when it is the most useful is when I can see an accident coming sometimes a few minutes to an hour to a day before it might happen. So, if I sense this I try to not be where that accident can occur or try to alter the time and space of a relative or friend when I see something coming.

For example, I told my step son that he might have an accident on his motorcycle at age 29. I guess for him this was too vague. He was riding home after work one night and hit a raccoon on his motorcycle and skidded on his knee a while and spent two months in the hospital but could walk okay after that luckily.

I woke up one morning in 1985 and knew that any of us that drove in a car that did might die that day. I told my wife this and she basically said she was too busy to listen to me. So, because I couldn't get her to fully listen to me I prayed as hard as I could that no one would die that day. When she and my step daughter who was 12 left home in our VW rabbit at the time, 5 minutes later my step daughter ran home and told me there had been a head on and wanted me to come. So, I drove her back to the accident in another of our cars. It had been on a hairpin turn so they couldn't see each other coming on a narrow mountain road and she had hit a BMW. It collapsed the steering wheel and totaled the car. My wife had broken ribs and my daughter had hit her head on the windshield on a ring on her hand. But, after a month everyone was well. So, though I had been right, by praying no one had died.

The next one actually upset me more than the two above because 47 people died and many were injured. But, realistically there was nothing I could have done really differently.

Sometimes seeing the future you really cannot change enough to help many but yourself and your family survive it.

This was the Loma Prieta Earthquake:

1989 Loma Prieta earthquake - Wikipedia, the...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_Loma_Prieta_earthquake
The 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake occurred in Northern California on October 17 at 5:04 p.m. local time. The shock was centered in The Forest of Nisene Marks State Park ...

October 17, 1989 Loma Prieta Earthquake

earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/nca/1989
October 17, 1989 Loma Prieta Earthquake. On October 17, 1989, at 5:04:15 p.m. (PDT), a magnitude 6.9 earthquake severely shook the San Francisco and Monterey Bay regions.
So, knowing things before they happen doesn't mean anyone is going to believe you, and often you can only save yourself and if you are lucky your family from whatever it is you see coming.

No comments: