Monday, November 19, 2018

If you are having trouble breathing in the smoke in California

There is a product I use for being able to not have trouble when I go to higher altitudes like Mt. Shasta or Santa Fe, New Mexico or Denver, or Colorado Springs and other high altitude places like lake Tahoe. For example, Mt. Shasta (the city) is at about 3500 feet altitude. Lake Tahoe is at around 6000 feet altitude. Denver is at about 5000 feet altitude, Santa Fe and Flagstaff are around 7000 feet in altitude Colorado springs is even higher in Altitude and places like Winter Park, Colorado is at 9100 feet for example in altitude.

So, if I want to ski at around 7000 to 8000 feet in Mt. Shasta the first day I'm there I can't. (UNLESS) I use Cell food which oxygenates my cells where I can. Someone said that what this actually is is medical grade peroxide that is relatively safe to take orally in small doses (like 8 drops in 8 ozes of drinking water). If I do this I can arrive one night and ski the next morning (or hike or whatever) and I'm fine. But, because I'm 70 now I have trouble the first few days I'm there otherwise.

So, if you are having trouble breathing now in California I recommend you buy some of this so you are able to breathe better (or better said) your cells will be more oxygenated so you won't pass out so much from the smoke in the air or have problems as much. So, this is just one helpful solution for many of you out there that I use to be able to be okay at high altitudes even though I generally live at sea level at the ocean most of the time. This way I don't have to wait 2 to 3 days before I can be okay skiing or hiking at altitude like before because I'm 70 now. LIkely if you are a mountain climber this might help you at higher altitudes too as long as you are aware of what you are doing and what your personal metabolism is like. This also ups your immune system in addition to oxygenating your cells by the way.

Ad

  1.  Rating for amazon.com: 4.7 - Email reply time: 4 hours
    Huge Selection at Great Low Prices. Vitamins, Personal Care and More. Explore Amazon Devices. Fast Shipping. Read Ratings & Reviews. Shop Best Sellers & Deals. Save with Our Low Prices. Try Prime for Free. Shop Our Huge Selection.

No comments: