Migration creates nationalism by too many people crossing the borders of new countries they are entering and charging less for the same work just to get food to eat so they don't starve. Usually this type of person goes into this country illegally or on a tourist visa and stays. And the poorest local workers who are citizens of that country lose their jobs, get angry and become nationalists in protest of the people migrating into their country and stealing their jobs.
This started to become a problem first after the Iraq War and got worse after the Syrian Civil War. It is also getting worse in Central America which is why there are now thousands of people from Central America in Tijuana asking for refuge in the U.S. so they aren't killed in their home countries.
Nationalism is dangerous for all the same reasons that Hitler Called his party the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei ("National Socialist German Workers' Party", or Nazi Party).
In other words the first word in NAZI IS "National" as in Nationalist which basically means to "make war" on all countries not your own, especially economically.
Does this sound like Trump to you?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265