Enough people have to be educated regarding technology who can remain vigilant and inform the populace where and when potential dangers exist. Without this buffer of educated Technologically educated people informing the populace, humanity (or at least most of humanity) has no hope for survival beyond this century.
Fully understanding and implementing this is the difference between life and death for most or all of humanity this century and beyond.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.