Enough people have to be educated regarding technology who can remain vigilant and inform the populace where and when potential dangers exist. Without this buffer of educated Technologically educated people informing the populace, humanity (or at least most of humanity) has no hope for survival beyond this century.
Fully understanding and implementing this is the difference between life and death for most or all of humanity this century and beyond.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Top U.S. Officials Warn of ‘Our Pearl Harbor’; Deaths in Country May Be Undercounted
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home