Enough people have to be educated regarding technology who can remain vigilant and inform the populace where and when potential dangers exist. Without this buffer of educated Technologically educated people informing the populace, humanity (or at least most of humanity) has no hope for survival beyond this century.
Fully understanding and implementing this is the difference between life and death for most or all of humanity this century and beyond.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!