Enough people have to be educated regarding technology who can remain vigilant and inform the populace where and when potential dangers exist. Without this buffer of educated Technologically educated people informing the populace, humanity (or at least most of humanity) has no hope for survival beyond this century.
Fully understanding and implementing this is the difference between life and death for most or all of humanity this century and beyond.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge