Enough people have to be educated regarding technology who can remain vigilant and inform the populace where and when potential dangers exist. Without this buffer of educated Technologically educated people informing the populace, humanity (or at least most of humanity) has no hope for survival beyond this century.
Fully understanding and implementing this is the difference between life and death for most or all of humanity this century and beyond.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Ways to survive Climate changes