1. This country would not exist unless American Settlers carried long rifles for hunting, killing varmints and enforcing the law on their lands back as far as the 1600 or earlier in the 1500s in Mexico, New Mexico and California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas and maybe Florida.
2. Without an armed populace I fully expect the world to be a single dictatorship likely run by China or Russia within 50 years of guns being taken away by the U.S. government of the populace.
3. To protect one's family from intruders in all 50 states.
4. to defend our country from any country that wants to invade. Any country crazy enough to invade the U.S. just has to expect 100 to 300 million American snipers taking them out one by one from the nearest building or mountain or rise in the road. It was like this during the revolutionary war too. And if any country attacked us it would be like this again for as long as it took to get our country back.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- In 1980 I was a survivalist for awhile which in some ways is similar to a "Prepper" today