I thought it was interesting that the commentator between Sophia the robot and Han the Robot thought that the Technological Singularity might center around what they were doing with robots like Sophia and Han and other robots around the world. He mentioned that quantum leaps would be made within 3 to 5 years, for example, regarding their sophistication. You could also see that Sophia the robot was far more "Acceptable" to most people the way I wrote "Purple Delta 7" to be in:
Han the robot remarked "cynically" that Sophia was an "Angel Robot" which I thought was kind of interesting.
The human commentator thought that the Full Technological Singularity would come through Robots between 2025 and 2029.
From everything I have seen and studied I presently agree with him. Partly because you have no idea what militaries of the world already have. They likely have robots indistinguishable from some not famous humans already in use worldwide.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Ways to survive Climate changes