I didn't discover this by the way until I believed myself to likely be dying at around age 50 with a heart virus for 8 months time.
Here's the thing. Our souls are not beings that naturally live in time and space at all (Unless) they are clothed with a physical body like we all now wear here on earth.
What this means is that if you are "in touch" with your soul you can then remember your future lives that you have already lived.
This might not make any sense to some of you here but once you experience what I'm writing about here then you will understand.
So, often when writers write they are also writing about their lives are not only in the past, but also in the present and also lifetimes in the future on this or other planets or worlds or dimensions in this galaxy or others.
Because to an Immortal Soul, the past, present and future is just one thing not three.
By God's Grace
Time ONLY has meaning to you if you live in a physical body here on earth and believe in Time (sort of like how some people believe in religion or science). Time is mostly a reference point for getting some things done while working in association with other people on various projects.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Ways to survive Climate changes