Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
It's raining from about Medford, Oregon to Santa Clarita California right now
It's been raining since yesterday now which is good. I hope it keeps coming because California really needs the rain. It will hopefully keep fires from starting at least until April or May hopefully. The wind is up and the surf will also be up until about 4 Am Friday Morning they said from the Golden Gate Bridge south to Big Sur. They said they closed part of the Big Sur road to the south of Big Sur which is Highway 1 along the coast. Parts of the coast down there are so unstable they closed the road so people wouldn't be buried and not found by rocks and dirt coming down and either burying people or pushing their cars into the ocean off of Highway 1. They cannot permanently stabilize one section and so the engineers are worried how to permanently fix the road because the whole mountain keeps coming down covering the road and going into the ocean in that section. So, a temporary fix for good weather is all they are able to do for now. So, the road is now closed there to prevent accidents.