Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
It's raining from about Medford, Oregon to Santa Clarita California right now
It's been raining since yesterday now which is good. I hope it keeps coming because California really needs the rain. It will hopefully keep fires from starting at least until April or May hopefully. The wind is up and the surf will also be up until about 4 Am Friday Morning they said from the Golden Gate Bridge south to Big Sur. They said they closed part of the Big Sur road to the south of Big Sur which is Highway 1 along the coast. Parts of the coast down there are so unstable they closed the road so people wouldn't be buried and not found by rocks and dirt coming down and either burying people or pushing their cars into the ocean off of Highway 1. They cannot permanently stabilize one section and so the engineers are worried how to permanently fix the road because the whole mountain keeps coming down covering the road and going into the ocean in that section. So, a temporary fix for good weather is all they are able to do for now. So, the road is now closed there to prevent accidents.