When I was 21 to 25 I wanted to be dead. I didn't understand yet that I needed to carve out my own place in this world because I was never going to be accepted as I was. This is something I think all young people have to come to terms with and always have had to for thousands of years already.
Because if you don't actively create a place for yourself in this world somehow the world just chews you up and spits you out until you are walking down a road talking to telephone poles.
So, unless you learn to save yourselves and your children from harm, no one else will either.
So, if you are suddenly 18 to 21 think about what I'm actually saying here. The world isn't necessarily your friend. You have to first make friends with yourself and carve out a place here in this world because otherwise you just don't survive.
What do you love? What is your passion in life? What do you care about?
If you don't ask yourself these questions and follow your heart you likely won't be around very long.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology