If I were to look ahead into time if nothing is done to counter Trump's actions on Climate so far (making it 10 times worse all by himself) worldwide. I can honestly say that thousands will die in the next 10 years. I can honestly say that millions will die by 2050. I can honestly say that 1 billion or more will die from climate change by 2100.
So YES. Saying climate change will kill thousands is realistic if you ONLY go to 2030 because by then likely less than 100,000 will have died from climate change. But, that isn't the amount that will be reported. What will actually be reported is about 1000 to 10,000 deaths. Why?
Because they ONLY report the deaths of people when the event actually happens. They don't count all the people the die from grief, from the loss of loved ones, from the loss of their farms and homes, from the loss of any income at all. So, only the 1000 to 10,000 in the initial event are actually counted at all worldwide. However, if you and I were actually realistic we should follow all those who lost homes, loved ones, businesses like farms etc. in the event to see the real death count which comes from starvation, suicide, alcoholism, drug abuse which results directly from the initial flood, hurricane or fire or drought in the first place.
So, what I'm saying here is in reality over 100,000 people likely will die from the events and the aftermaths between now and 2030 from climate change. And it also could be as high as 500,000 as well or more depending upon the event.
By 2100 you are going to see(or maybe not) because the Trump's of the world are going to suppress the deaths any way they can from the news worldwide by then.
So, likely in repressive countries governed by Trump types you might not hear anything at all about any of these deaths.
Just like right now. Trump is denying refuge to people from Central America who don't want to join gangs or be murdered by Gangs who have already threatened their lives. These people at the border are trying not to die. They aren't here to invade America. They are trying to stay alive and that's all. And Trump is killing them by all his actions. This is reality too.
Trump is murdering people seeking refuge whose lives are threatened where they live.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling