The best definition I got from a Cultural Anthropology Class at Palomar College around 1971 or 72.
This was the basic definition: "Someone (male or female) who has psychologically died but their body lives on somehow. Because of this they live in both the world of the living and the world of the dead ever after."
This is the best definition I have ever heard for it. So, when I read this, this defined my life experience, especially in regard to blunt trauma childhood epilepsy where each seizure is like being murdered each time. So, psychologically you have died many many times and then have come back from the dead a few hours later shaking. But, then I grew out of this at age 15 after 5 years of this.
So, this had changed me a lot internally and I had asked God to live in my body so I wouldn't die. As soon as I asked God to come into my body I never had another seizure but I wouldn't recommend doing this (asking God to live in your body 24 hours a day) because of all the incredible amount of supernatural activity that takes place 24 hours a day within 1 block to several miles or even 100s of miles away from you all the time.
It took me until I was 30 to be able to cope with all this and to see it as a blessing finally where I saw myself as a blessing to myself and to all mankind. So, if you invoke God to live in your body in your teens just expect a hard road ahead.
But, for me, as I'm pretty tough and resilient. It worked.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge