People this Christmas are really reaching back for simpler things of their past. The Horror since 9-11 of buildings going down and then still unending wars 17 years later in Afghanistan. The Great Recession that wiped out 75% of the real wealth of the Middle Class. Where only people rich enough and knowledgeable enough to actually stay in the Stock Market recouped their wealth to where it went from 6900 in 2009 to 24,000 to 26,000 now. So, ONLY people who stayed in the stock market actually ever recovered from the Great Recession which is very sad for most of America.
And this embittered a lot of America and made them cynical and violent enough to vote for Trump in a last desperate last ditch effort to regain their 75% of their wealth lost in the Great Recession and stolen by banks and the wealthy.
But, Trump has betrayed his constituents and instead become just another Hitler on the world stage with others like Duterte in the Philippines and others around the world who are populist based like Hitler was when he promised "A Chicken in every pot and a VW in every Garage" in the early 1930s when it took a wheelbarrow of Money to even buy a loaf of bread in Germany then. So, the Great Recession actually CREATED the situation because of the loss of 75% of the wealth of the middle Class in the U.S. for An American Hitler to exist like Trump.
And the Great Recession was created specifically by the 9-11 bombing, and the 6 trillion dollars spent on unending wars in Iraq and Syria and Afghanistan.
So, as we watch houses blow up and bridges collapse from 50 to 75 years old or older gas mains and bridges collapse from rust we begin to see that the 6 trillion dollars needed to be spent on infrastructure instead of wars. Because now the people are dying all over the U.S. because we don't have a useful infrastructure left now.
So, part of our nostalgia is for an infrastructure that actually worked which is what we had in the 1950s and 1960s and 1970s but not really since the 1980s after the Viet Nam War.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia