I used to write to heal myself from the traumas of my life especially in my 20s to about age 40. After 40 I find I write not as much to heal myself because I have already done that "By God's Grace" so mostly now I write to help heal other lives around the world and to try to help to heal the world itself. So, my goal basically is to help prevent the extinction of the human race and all life on earth. I think this is a worthwhile goal.
If you are a blogger, I believe this is a worthwhile goal if you have enough time to do this because of illness or retirement or whatever in your lives.
So, writing to HEAL the world is a good thing for your children and your grandchildren and for everyone's children and grandchildren worldwide.
IF we all do what we can to make the world a better place, maybe it will be. And not only that we are setting a good example for all who read what we write and all those who follow our example long after we all might be gone.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- co-creation, collaboration and open innovation
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- My father met George Adamski in the 1950s
- What's Holi?
- Most unusual and hilarious scientific research winners
- Jim Mattis: Duty, Democracy and the Threat of Tribalism
- The most influential scientist you may never have heard of