Tariffs are going from 10% to 25% in January about 1 month away now. So, if you were wondering why General Motors is closing plants you need look no further than Trump.
Also, you've now grown used to 300 to 500 point drops in the Stock market. Now you will have to get used to 1000 point or higher drops in the Stock market from the Trade War when tariffs go to 25% between the U.S. and China.
You can thank Trump for that too!
General Motors won't be the only big business having to close locations by February or Spring or later because of the Trump Tariff War with China.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling