Tariffs are going from 10% to 25% in January about 1 month away now. So, if you were wondering why General Motors is closing plants you need look no further than Trump.
Also, you've now grown used to 300 to 500 point drops in the Stock market. Now you will have to get used to 1000 point or higher drops in the Stock market from the Trade War when tariffs go to 25% between the U.S. and China.
You can thank Trump for that too!
General Motors won't be the only big business having to close locations by February or Spring or later because of the Trump Tariff War with China.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.