Tariffs are going from 10% to 25% in January about 1 month away now. So, if you were wondering why General Motors is closing plants you need look no further than Trump.
Also, you've now grown used to 300 to 500 point drops in the Stock market. Now you will have to get used to 1000 point or higher drops in the Stock market from the Trade War when tariffs go to 25% between the U.S. and China.
You can thank Trump for that too!
General Motors won't be the only big business having to close locations by February or Spring or later because of the Trump Tariff War with China.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- History of the United States (1945–64) - Wikipedia