The world has always been crazy.
But, when you are enlightened you understand it.
So, mechanistically at least it makes sense to you.
You see all the actions and reactions of life and people in various ways.
But you understand it.
You don't have to like it but at least you understand why it's the way it is.
One person upon becoming enlightened said to me, "I see everything and how it works
and I can't stand it. I don't want to see it anymore."
And I said to them, "This is just what the Tibetan Lamas said would happen when someone becomes enlightened."
And this person said, "But it's overwhelming it's over whelming to see everything how it works both good and bad everywhere."
And I said to them, "But this is just exactly what the Tibetan Lamas said happens to people who become enlightened."
It's very mechanistic. You understand completely how everything works. You don't have to like it. You don't have to like the way it all works. But being enlightened just means you understand why it is the way it is.
It's like understanding the engine and transmission and wheels and drive train of a car. It doesn't mean you have to like all that. It just means you understand why a car can take you from point A to point B in any given moment. And understanding this might save your life or others many times along the way.
You understand that compassion for yourself and all beings in the universe in the past, present and future is the real power and key to everything in life both before death and after.
By God's Grace
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Top U.S. Officials Warn of ‘Our Pearl Harbor’; Deaths in Country May Be Undercounted
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home