Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Fauci concerned by 'disturbing surge in infections'
Thursday, February 23, 2012
$3.95 a Gallon for Regular in Northern California
I went to one of the least expensive gas stations in my area and paid $3.95 a gallon for Regular. However, my wife went somewhere else and paid $4.29 Premium a gallon for her car. These are the highest prices for our area for this time of year ever. At this rate Premium will be $5 a gallon in northern California by May or sooner which will also be a record high for gas here in Northern California.