Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Illinois officially passes bill requiring all single bathrooms be designated gender neutral
- My father met George Adamski in the 1950s
- History of self-driving cars
- The surprising history of impeachment and what it means for Trump
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Opinion: Trump’s race to the bottom
- Police In Hong Kong Fire Tear Gas As Demonstrators Rally In Response To Attack
Thursday, February 23, 2012
$3.95 a Gallon for Regular in Northern California
I went to one of the least expensive gas stations in my area and paid $3.95 a gallon for Regular. However, my wife went somewhere else and paid $4.29 Premium a gallon for her car. These are the highest prices for our area for this time of year ever. At this rate Premium will be $5 a gallon in northern California by May or sooner which will also be a record high for gas here in Northern California.