Drugs tend to make you feel either more of something or less of something. And that in itself isn't the long term problem. The long term problem comes from every human bodies reaction to being meddled with biochemically. Sometimes when a drug is taken only once a body can recover, whether it is alcohol or whatever. But, when it is taken over and over again the body starts to adapt to that drug being there part or all of the time. When this adaptation takes place, there may not be a way to return to the "Normal" for that body before it took drugs ever. So, this sets up a serious problem especially for those with "Addictive personalities". Since the old Normal is gone and the new normal is almost always very chaotic, people tend to become desperate because they start to feel like strangers in their own bodies and they will literally do anything to feel like themselves again and anything "normal". However, often this isn't possible. So, often people begin to lose touch with reality and sanity and often within 5 to 20 years of not experiencing normalcy they pass away one way or another.
So, if you are young and you want to live a long life, don't do alcohol or drugs, especially if you have an addictive personality.
Note: prescription drugs these days kill more people than anything. So, the main problem right now is not illegal drugs in regard to the actual amount of real time deaths, it is prescription drugs legally obtained.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File