Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
In Chinese, Vietnamese and other Asian communities across the world, it is widely accepted as fact that each dragon year brings a new wave of dedicated families eager for a "dragon baby." Every 12 years, media in China and southeast Asia report a surge in birthrates, with some maternity wards limiting the number of patients they accept for the year.
Even in the United States, the allure of the dragon baby still holds for many families. end quote.
It turns out for many people this is not just a Dragon Year which comes every 12 years but also a "Water Dragon Year" which comes only once about every 60 years which appears to be an even more auspicious time to have a baby. And the baby that is born will be a dragon from the Dragon year and a Water Dragon also. So, expect this year to be a bumper crop for babies especially oriental ones wherever they might live on earth.
The following is a excerpt of "Mahasiddha" which I wrote that speaks of "Water Dragons" on another planet at one point during the story.