Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
In Chinese, Vietnamese and other Asian communities across the world, it is widely accepted as fact that each dragon year brings a new wave of dedicated families eager for a "dragon baby." Every 12 years, media in China and southeast Asia report a surge in birthrates, with some maternity wards limiting the number of patients they accept for the year.
Even in the United States, the allure of the dragon baby still holds for many families. end quote.
It turns out for many people this is not just a Dragon Year which comes every 12 years but also a "Water Dragon Year" which comes only once about every 60 years which appears to be an even more auspicious time to have a baby. And the baby that is born will be a dragon from the Dragon year and a Water Dragon also. So, expect this year to be a bumper crop for babies especially oriental ones wherever they might live on earth.
The following is a excerpt of "Mahasiddha" which I wrote that speaks of "Water Dragons" on another planet at one point during the story.