Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
In Chinese, Vietnamese and other Asian communities across the world, it is widely accepted as fact that each dragon year brings a new wave of dedicated families eager for a "dragon baby." Every 12 years, media in China and southeast Asia report a surge in birthrates, with some maternity wards limiting the number of patients they accept for the year.
Even in the United States, the allure of the dragon baby still holds for many families. end quote.
It turns out for many people this is not just a Dragon Year which comes every 12 years but also a "Water Dragon Year" which comes only once about every 60 years which appears to be an even more auspicious time to have a baby. And the baby that is born will be a dragon from the Dragon year and a Water Dragon also. So, expect this year to be a bumper crop for babies especially oriental ones wherever they might live on earth.
The following is a excerpt of "Mahasiddha" which I wrote that speaks of "Water Dragons" on another planet at one point during the story.