Top 10 Posts This Month
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- most read articles from KYIV Post
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- Plant-Based Filter Removes Up to 99.9% of Microplastics from Water
- 158,008 visits to intuitivefred888
- A Longer History of the Internet
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How He lives without money
- Autobiographical Essays on My Life
- Here's a repeat of the articles about Iguanas falling out of trees because they are frozen and cold blooded in Florida
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
In Chinese, Vietnamese and other Asian communities across the world, it is widely accepted as fact that each dragon year brings a new wave of dedicated families eager for a "dragon baby." Every 12 years, media in China and southeast Asia report a surge in birthrates, with some maternity wards limiting the number of patients they accept for the year.
Even in the United States, the allure of the dragon baby still holds for many families. end quote.
It turns out for many people this is not just a Dragon Year which comes every 12 years but also a "Water Dragon Year" which comes only once about every 60 years which appears to be an even more auspicious time to have a baby. And the baby that is born will be a dragon from the Dragon year and a Water Dragon also. So, expect this year to be a bumper crop for babies especially oriental ones wherever they might live on earth.
The following is a excerpt of "Mahasiddha" which I wrote that speaks of "Water Dragons" on another planet at one point during the story.