The above address takes you to "Why I hate religion but love Jesus". I really love this video because this young man is 22 years of age. Though when I was 22 in 1970 I had longer hair and a beard my philosophy sounded just like him. I had been raised as a lay minister's son (both parents) had been trained as a mystical Christian Youth leader and knew people all over the world in my religion as a result. I developed this point of view also by age 22 and have not really wavered from it ever since. To hear someone young and enthusiastic espouse these views makes my heart sing once again.
Almost 19 million hits so far on this video and still counting. He must be saying something important that people need to hear.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Arcane first came to me around 1980 then Elohar and Ragna a year or two later
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- Arcane: Definition and Wikipedia entry
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Supreme Court rules against Aereo
- Amnesiac medications