Friday, February 10, 2012

Why I hate religion but love Jesus-Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

The above address takes you to "Why I hate religion but love Jesus". I really love this video because this young man is 22 years of age. Though when I was 22 in 1970 I had longer hair and a beard my philosophy sounded just like him. I had been raised as a lay minister's son (both parents) had been trained as a mystical Christian Youth leader and knew people all over the world in my religion as a result. I developed this point of view also by age 22 and have not really wavered from it ever since. To hear someone young and enthusiastic espouse these views makes my heart sing once again.

Almost 19 million hits so far on this video and still counting. He must be saying something important that people need to hear.

No comments: