It is a sunny day today so I thought, "Why not blow some bubbles in the backyard?" This isn't something I do much anymore. But during the 1960s and early 1970s sometimes friends might get together and blow 4 foot high mounds of bubbles on a living room carpet just for fun. But now since I live in a really nice house with really nice furniture I take it outside once or twice a year and now use a battery powered electric bubble blower that looks sort of like a kids ray gun that my daughter bought in Disneyland in the "California Experience". My wife bought a really big bottle of Bubble soap so we can refill our electric bubble blower so when any of us want to blow bubbles we just go out into the back yard and let the wind take them away. Here is probably the best photo I got with bubbles on one of our back yard plants in pottery covered with bubbles. And I added a 2nd one for good measure.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.