World War: A Clear and Present Danger
When I wrote the above I was writing from an intuitive point of view. When I am the clearest it is usually as I am waking up in the morning having spent the night with God. So, this kind of thing when I write it is a warning to the world of what could happen. But also by writing it it causes time and space to change from what it would have been to something better because everyone who reads this tends to change the future by their thoughts, prayers and actions. So, what I'm saying in this article is: "What I'm writing about likely would have happened if I didn't write this with the intention of changing the future by allowing all your participation in creating a better future.
A good example of this would be as if we all were riding in a bus and since I'm sitting in front near the driver I notice an accident up ahead and I say to the driver, "Look Out! I see an accident up ahead. We need to slow down!" And so the driver becomes aware of the accident and has the time to do an emergency stop before we plow into the accident ahead and die.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File