Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
If you have been witnessing history as long as I have (born in 1948) you can see the makings of a very bad situation for everyone concerned there in the middle east. You just get the feeling that this thing isn't going to go away anytime soon in Syria. Some of the potential triggers are: Iran sending International Nuclear inspectors away. Iranian Ships bringing weapons into Syria. Russian Ships bringing weapons into Syria. Israel uneasy about Iranian ships passing by its ports and even being in the Mediterranean at all. Israel deciding they have had enough of Iranian nuclear experimentation. Europe getting fed up with Genocide in Syria. The U.S. getting fed up with the whole thing and doing something very intense but also secret. Israel doing a whole lot of things in secret. Syria doing a whole lot of things in secret. Iran doing a whole lot of things in secret. The whole middle east and europe and the U.S. doing a whole lot of things in secret. This is a real mess and potentially could wind up as bad for the world as the Viet Nam War or the Cuban Missile Crisis. I don't think anybody on earth has a very good feeling about this one. It is already FUBAR and just getting moreso. If you don't know what FUBAR is just think (messed up beyond all recognition) in worse language. It's a saying often used since World War II.