Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- In 1980 I was a survivalist for awhile which in some ways is similar to a "Prepper" today
Saturday, February 25, 2012
Post Office Likely to cut 260,000 jobs
There is an article in a Santa Barbara Housing council publication about how the U.S. Post Office likely will eliminate 260,000 jobs. It presently has 574,000 employees so this sounds like the possible elimination of 1/2 of its employees. It is presently losing $15 billion dollars a year. Likely if this happens 1/2 of the 461 mail processing centers nationwide will close to reduce costs and to increase efficiency.