I have tried to understand people who "Live in Denial" my whole life. Especially, because relatives "mostly female" and even my 2nd wife during and after our divorce lived and still lives in this kind of "Fairy Tale" world. However, now finally at 63 I am just starting to begin to understand what this 2nd profession for women for thousands of years has been all about. How it appears to happen is that something bad happens that is traumatic in nature and then women who are left alive with either a dead husband or a boyfriend or husband who is gone seem to go into "A fairy tale". So, my best guess is that "Living in denial" stems from extreme grief that that woman cannot bear and stay sane. So, "living in denial" is a way to raise one's children without fully dealing with reality. Because fully dealing with reality would possibly cause a temporary or permanent loss of sanity or death. And because some part of a woman understands this, she (for thousands of years) has created this adaptation to still be able to raise her children, take care of her family (young or old) without fully dealing with reality. So, something that has upset me so much as a man I can finally define as a "Survival adaptation" for thousands of years for women to be able to raise their kids no matter what and to take care of the rest of their families no matter what.
Men usually can't live this way and survive physically. So a man either confronts reality and is permanently dead or insane or faces the horrors of his life and moves on any way he can.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File