Friday, April 24, 2009

Book and sequels

From the Saint Germain article on the foundations of the list to Arcane in UNUS on the top, all these writings were done sometime between 1980 and the present. Usually, if I give dates between 1980 and 2008 it is hint when I'm actually writing something. The first thing written of this series of writings was the beginning of Arcane in Memories in the summer of 1980 when I lived with my wife and children in the beautiful little city of Mt. Shasta. I wrote the first section of Arcane on a paper grocery bag sitting on the lawn of my house after walking to the old Pine Grove Market. Now this market has moved into town and is called Berryvale, a health food store in Mt. Shasta, California. But then it was across the street from the Cemetary and I lived within walking distance of it.

Another interesting thing I have realized is that absolutely everything I write may be true. I have always been a clairvoyant and have had many mystical experiences in and around Mt. Shasta, but also throughout the United States, Hawaii, Thailand, India Nepal etc. Also, I had UFO experiences there as well. It is because of close encounters of the third kind that it is likely some or all of this is true. Whether you believe me or not it is my belief that in the future it is to your advantage to entertain the possibility that absolutely everything I write about may be true.

I believe I have been encouraged by off worlders to write all this. Just as you have to live according to your true life experiences and be true to yourselves so do I. So, I don't find it very useful to either you or I to tell you everything I wrote is fiction. I believe in you. I believe you will know the truth when you see it.

Know the Truth and the Truth will set you FREE! Be true to yourselves.

No comments: