Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What If?

I had some pretty interesting experiences while I was ill the last week. It made me think that scientists might not understand that light, electricity, photons, electrical waves, television signals, radio, TV signals, and various other forms may be the basis of consciousness in the universe. If this is true it may also mean that consciousness is dimensional and exists in an interface with the physical universe. It is possible that consciousness in all these electrical wave and plasma forms are the basis of life. And if they are the basis of life then are they also the basis of soul multi-dimensionally?

One of the most amazing experiences of life for me was watching Carl Sagan on his show in the 1980s. He was demonstrating how he could take denatured soil in a vacuum bell jar and then he could pump all the air out of the jar so that it was in a vacuum with no air at all. Then by using a Tesla coil by sending the bolts of electricity into the jar with denatured soil and no air he could create life where none at all was present before. For me, this was as amazing as if a stone rock frog carving jumped up and suddenly danced around the room. It was completely unexpected by me and forever changed how I saw my whole world. Likewise, my experience of the last week makes me think that life, soul, and the multi-dimensionality of human life and souls can be scientifically understood by today's scientists if people knew what they were doing and knew what questions to be asking. I think people are asking the wrong questions because they are starting with the pre-supposition as scientists that life in regard to being a soul is not only not real, it cannot be demonstrated. After this last week I am convinced that this presupposition is false and that not only are souls and life real they can also be scientifically proven to exist. More than physical science can be proven scientifically if the right questions are asked.

No comments: