10 feet of water got into the basement where the generators are and flooded them out so 200 patients are being evacuated to another hospital at this time because there is no primary or backup power at this location anymore. They are carrying the patients down 15 floors with flashlights and the patients are intensive care units, neonatal units, and pediatric intensive care units including 4 newborns on manual pumping of air into their lungs by nurses.
13 people are dead throughout the Northeast and 6,500,000 electrical customers are without power in temperatures that will average in lows tonight of about 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Also, a customer means 1 house or business so that house could have an average of 2 to 4 people living in it. So, if you multiply 6,500,000 customers by 2, 3, or 4 you get a better idea of just how many people might not have heat or lights or refrigerators or TV or Radio or Internet tonight.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Where the surfer died from the Shark
- found more info on Vaccine! UK and Germany start Coronavirus Vaccine Trial: Indian PHarma will also play big role
- researcher in India designs potential covid-19 VACCINE CANDIDATES
- Tiny migrating yellow and Green Birds