A good friend of mine sent me this email regarding Proposition 37:
"I highly encourage everyone to vote yes on
37 genetically modified food may have it's place, but not in my body, I
chose to make my choice based on factual information , not Double
I agree with this statement because genetically modified food cannot really be considered food as many many people have already died from it throughout the U.S. and anywhere else that allows it to be sold. However, you should know that "All of Europe has completely banned all genetically modified food, and that only the U.S. is stupid enough to allow it so far!"
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Senator: Zoom Deceived Users Over Its Security Claims
- Designating "Self driving Cars" as being "Fully Autonomous" will create a more dangerous outcome for riders in these cars: Why?
- Biden says he sees no evidence cyberattack is under control
- All Face Creams including Sun Block now have Nanotechnology in them
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- Castor oil- Wikipedia
- 'Why aren't they home?': Lake Tahoe struggles to keep winter vacationers at bay
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265