A good friend of mine sent me this email regarding Proposition 37:
"I highly encourage everyone to vote yes on
37 genetically modified food may have it's place, but not in my body, I
chose to make my choice based on factual information , not Double
I agree with this statement because genetically modified food cannot really be considered food as many many people have already died from it throughout the U.S. and anywhere else that allows it to be sold. However, you should know that "All of Europe has completely banned all genetically modified food, and that only the U.S. is stupid enough to allow it so far!"
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!