Monday, October 29, 2012

Cloud Atlas: The Movie

If someone came to me and said, "I want to remember my past lifetimes in the past, present and future, this likely would be the movie I would send them to to trigger past life memories from the past, present and future.

I was looking at reviews of this movie from the first day and they were all either 5 stars or 1 star. And the 1 stars couldn't figure out what was going on at all. However, here is a hint! Unless you see all these lifetimes as reincarnations of the main two characters through both heterosexual and homosexual relationships it won't make any sense to you either.

If you don't believe in reincarnation then pretending to believe in it for 3 three hours watching this movie would really be helpful and transport you to a whole different way of perceiving reality possibly.

But, I think the main point of this movie is "Our lives are not just our own they belong to everyone we know and meet in every lifetime. We are the fabric of the past, the present and the future." This actually is the message of the movie. However, to better understand the movie like I said pretend if you have to that people can reincarnate in the past, present and future. I think  anyone watching this movie will have their mind blown on a lot of fronts whether they are atheists, believe in reincarnation, believe in God or Buddha or whatever. However you see the universe this movie will expand your mind if you let it. However, you have to let it or else going to see it might be useless to you.

I too, give this movie 5 stars, but then again I have remembered millions of years of lifetimes on this planet and many others and since 1999 I have also understood I have also lived in the future before this lifetime as well millions of years into the future. But that's just me. But then, you need to have your own experience and in the end "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!"

Note: When I said that:
If someone came to me and said, "I want to remember my past lifetimes in the past, present and future, this likely would be the movie I would send them to to trigger past life memories from the past, present and future."

It is not entirely accurate because the Time Space Continuum is only a relative truth. It is more truthful to say, "You have both lived and have not lived already all your lifetimes past, present and future including the one you appear to be living now. However, unless you are grounded in understanding what I'm actually talking about I'm not sure how useful it is to actually know this for sure.

One way to make sense of this is the only ultimate truth is Being and Non-Being and the next tier of understanding would be compassion is the purpose of life because each of us are a part of the one whole. So, in being kind to each other we are kind to ourselves. So, in this sense the entire universe makes sense for anyone who wants to understand. But, it took me years of suffering and searching to actually fully understand this whereas some people get it the moment they are conceived in their mother's womb. These people are the luckiest of all. So, if you are one of these never forget what you already know inherently, instinctively, intuitively.

No comments: