Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Saturday, October 27, 2012
22 foot waves hitting shores and 50 mile winds from Sandy
22 foot waves hitting the shores from the center of Hurricane Sandy. There is concern that the storm could hit with big waves also at a high tide on the full moon. However, European and U.S. computer models differ by about several hours so it is unknown exactly what time the center will come on shore.