Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- Poll: 31% of Republicans want a different presidential nominee in …
Friday, October 26, 2012
Waves Larger than 30 feet expected to hit NY and NJ
According to CNN meteorologists waves higher then 30 feet are expected wherever the core of Hurricane Sandy hits whether that is New York or New Jersey. And because of the extra length of time it will spend in warmer waters the later it hits further north the worst it likely will be. Coastal and inland flooding, coastal erosion, widespread power outages, flights cancelled or delayed or more when it hits.