Friday, October 26, 2012

2012 to 2014

Since the 1950s when I was a child, religious people and various intuitives that I have met along the way have been telling me that the Galactic Civilization would join with us here on Earth between 2012 to 2014. So, in some ways I have been very patiently waiting for this my whole life.

I was talking to a friend on their cellphone as they drove home from work and they had a UFO experience where they saw 3 lights in the sky and a beam of light of the UFO came right down upon their car. They were really amazed because nothing like that had ever happened to them before. I said, "Now you understand what I have been talking about all these years. These things are just as real as Boeing 737s and 747s etc. It just takes some getting used to that's all. " I said to them "It is a blessing and an honor and a responsibility when something like this happens to you."  And I said, "I think you should go home and write down exactly what your experience was or you should do a short video while everything is fresh in your mind."

They agreed.

So, maybe the 2012 to 2014 thing is really true after all.

No comments: