I was watching NBC news on TV today and they were saying that the large radiation scanners are being moved out of major airports and sometimes either put in storage or sent to smaller airports.
My thoughts on this is that it is possible some people are getting too much radiation from these scanners. Because there is also radiation people are getting from flying when the solar storms hit earth. I was exposed to radiation flying back to the U.S. on the 8th and I haven't really been the same since. I'm sort of okay but my health since I came back from Hawaii during the solar storm has been very up and down and sort of unlike anything I have previously experienced in my life. The day I flew was the 8th of October but a few days later another burst hit earth for 48 hours starting the night of the 12th for the next approximately 2 days as a G1 Solar Storm hitting earth. So, if you flew above about 20,000 feet during either of those two days and you have felt sort of strange ever since then likely it was the radiation from the solar storms that day that got you.
I think in time (hopefully) the symptoms will pass. My symptoms are sort of feeling a little dingy at times and not as clear headed as I did before. The worst of it was the first week or so and now some days are good and some days aren't. However, I have also heard people complain of these types of symptoms if the oxygen balance wasn't right in the passenger plane they traveled at altitude in. So, if the oxygen was not in the right mixture throughout the plane sometimes people complain of these kinds of symptoms too.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Where the surfer died from the Shark
- found more info on Vaccine! UK and Germany start Coronavirus Vaccine Trial: Indian PHarma will also play big role
- researcher in India designs potential covid-19 VACCINE CANDIDATES
- Tiny migrating yellow and Green Birds