Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
Friday, October 26, 2012
38 killed from Hurricane Sandy so Far
According to the Weather Channel 38 have died so far from Hurricane Sandy and Virginia and Maryland have already declared states of emergency. Power crews throughout the East Coast are gearing up for widespread power outages because of high winds.