Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Arcane first came to me around 1980 then Elohar and Ragna a year or two later
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- Arcane: Definition and Wikipedia entry
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Supreme Court rules against Aereo
- Amnesiac medications
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Hurricane Katrina 2?
Though the death toll wasn't there (63 dead found so far ) the rest of the damage to the Northeast reads even worse than Hurricane Katrina as far as damage to the infrastructure and businesses and homes in the area. And the area with problems stretches from the Carolinas to Maine to Wisconsin so far. There are at least 23 to 25 states that have serious damage of one kind or another from this storm which likely will take over 50 billion dollars to fix over days, weeks and even years. So, like I said even though the death toll is not as great, I think the physical damage to the infrastructure of the U.S. is much greater to the nation than even Hurricane Katrina was at this point from Hurricane Sandy.