Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling
- Some allegations have been corroborated, while others remain unverified regarding the Steele File
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Hurricane Katrina 2?
Though the death toll wasn't there (63 dead found so far ) the rest of the damage to the Northeast reads even worse than Hurricane Katrina as far as damage to the infrastructure and businesses and homes in the area. And the area with problems stretches from the Carolinas to Maine to Wisconsin so far. There are at least 23 to 25 states that have serious damage of one kind or another from this storm which likely will take over 50 billion dollars to fix over days, weeks and even years. So, like I said even though the death toll is not as great, I think the physical damage to the infrastructure of the U.S. is much greater to the nation than even Hurricane Katrina was at this point from Hurricane Sandy.