Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- February 3 coronavirus news
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!
- Poll: 31% of Republicans want a different presidential nominee in …
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
3 feet of snow coming down in West Virginia from Storm
One of the storm chasers on CNN is at 2000 feet altitude near Elkins, West Virginia taking pictures of the snow coming down from Hurricane Sandy. He was saying that the snow is coming down just below freezing and is so heavy that he can hear branches and the tops of trees snapping off from the weight right now. And this is October?