At least 13 dead in the U.S. (67 killed in the Caribbean)
6,500,000 customers without power (which actually means 2 to 4 times that much in actual people)
23 states under high wind warnings or advisories stil
Wind damage alone could top 3,000,000,000 or 3 billion dollars according to CNN estimates at present.
And this doesn't even consider damage at all from flooding or snow. So, it is a 3 billion dollars damage storm just with the wind damage alone in all the states so far.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Since the U.S. EPA is no longer functional here are the states with their own EPAs that will have to protect those states now
- Sand Fire information from CALFIRE
- More U.S. soldiers in World War I died from the worldwide flu pandemic than from the war
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Reprint from 2010: To develop your gifts
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- Gyalwang Drukpa is an honorary title first given in the 1100s
- European colonization of the Americas killed 10 percent of world population and caused global cooling