At least 13 dead in the U.S. (67 killed in the Caribbean)
6,500,000 customers without power (which actually means 2 to 4 times that much in actual people)
23 states under high wind warnings or advisories stil
Wind damage alone could top 3,000,000,000 or 3 billion dollars according to CNN estimates at present.
And this doesn't even consider damage at all from flooding or snow. So, it is a 3 billion dollars damage storm just with the wind damage alone in all the states so far.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- Kurzweil Graph of exponential growth of computing
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- Amnesiac medications
- part of "Mahasiddha" from dragonofcompassion.com
- What is "Carry Water Chop Wood" all about?
- Are Xanax and Valium and other similar drugs the next opioid Crisis? Yes, it's already here.