Friday, April 8, 2016

Still writing more in "As Drones Evolve Series"

I think it is now number 4 in the most read (top 10 or the last month at the top of this page at:
Also, if you read all the way through this to the end there is another word button as this file got too long while I was writing it which is:

More regarding "As Drones Evolve" Part 2   

It's really great for me to be writing once again like this. I was wondering when it would be okay for me to write longer things again. You have to be in the right state of mind to allow this sort of thing to come through from the past, present and future. All things have to be perfect for this series of events to flow through right.

However, the only thing I ever ended was the Memories series in any way. Everything else I write like this I leave open ended for the (if and when time I will be shown what to write next to help the human race in it's further evolutions here on earth and beyond.

Here is a series of buttons to "Memories" also if you wish:


No comments: